Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a report on some for the reasons you really can have gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to think about.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will find that regardless how good an insurance policy you could imagine it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they would reject an example that they agree would be profitable. Here are a couple common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may surely have a complete collection of providers not wanting to add somewhat more.
2. Makes use of is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to check their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You did not have proper contact about your submission move. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to you alongside.)
6. They have too many similar providers that sector is flooded enough.
7. Your idea draws a little niche market and they want mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Revenue sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or InventHelp Company Headquarters was overloaded with a good deal information to sort because of.
10. Goods has have been patented by someone else and want to ascertain if they can go around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better what has already been on the. This tells them you didn’t research your idea perfectly well and don’t need a clue who other sellers is in the market.
12. You sent a service or product that is exactly like their current product idea and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing whenever compared with what will be coming out the year after.
14. They have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, how to patent a product etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a entire lot. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones creating.)
15. These have received the identical idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down in accordance to that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype online and possess a significant quantity of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, however they participate in a quick look on your patent they see that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly after due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, and it was poorly written and also cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, to ensure that you they can expect very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and doesn’t publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they don’t really look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided to the line for that year together with following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. So they do not need to take the risk of being the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are only a few of the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take time to yourself and understand your market, your invest that market and do your part to make yourself as marketable as possible.